Is a contemporary chic style your kind of design? The Le Chic series from Silestone by Cosentino is the epitome of elegance and sophistication and will make you fall in love. There are plenty of clean lines and simple colour combinations throughout each of the six designs, where a sense of timeless refinement is created. There are also vintage and retro elements, such as beautiful veining that adds a nostalgic touch.
A chic style is about creating an atmosphere of sophistication and refinement enhanced by exotic surfaces of timeless design. Chic is a French term for stylish and is often used to describe certain types of interior design. The chic style is characterised by a sense of refinement and attention to detail, with a preference for quality materials and craftsmanship.
When we look at chic interiors they often feature refined fabrics and textures such as silk, velvet and leather, as well as decorative details, such as intricate carvings and patterns and glided ornaments. The colour palette tends to be discreet and sophisticated, opting for neutral shades such as beige, grey and white, which are enhanced by subtle touches of colour.
- Eclectic Pearl – A light-coloured stone that hypnotizes with delicate veining, texture and metallic accents.
- Victorian Silver – Soft and subtle the cool background tone blends with its silver and dark grey veins.
- Versailles Ivory – A two-tone marbled background with an exquisite shade adding a touch of sophistication to any space.
- Parisien Bleu – A deep bluish tone with a strong personality and powerful character.
- Bohemian Flame – Filled with copper shades that flow like lava on volcanic soil.
- Romantic Ash – A milky way visible on a clear starry night.
Materials that could pair well with this new collection and are used in a modern chic style
- Natural Stone – Natural stone complements each of the Le Chic colours. Combine the majestic beauty of natural stone with the unrivalled performance of Silestone.
- Noble Woods – Oak, walnut and ebony add warmth and sophistication and can be seamlessly integrated with Silestone finishes to an interior design.
- Glass – Clear or frosted glass adds a touch of subtle luxury and creates elegant and modern elements.
- Leather – A luxurious material that offers a sense of exclusivity and warmth.
- Metals – Stainless steel and aged metals add a modern or vintage touch to the home design.
Using the Le Chic colours around the home
In interior design, the range of possible applications for veined surfaces is endless. The Le Chic series allows you to clad any interior surface thanks to its wide range of thicknesses and large format slabs.
- Wall Claddings – Each of the Silestone Le Chic colours bring an elegant way of a veined design into the home.
- Kitchen Worktops – They will provide real eye-catchers where the veins work through the different surfaces. The sophistication and beauty of Le Chic add a touch of lasting luxury to any space, making it the centre of attention.
- Decorative Elements – Veined patterns in the home add a touch of luxury and elegance to any corner of your home. A combination of veined patterns and other materials, such as wood or metal, create fascinating contrasts and gives balance to the overall look.
- Flooring – Natural stone floors are a classic in luxury interior design creating a majestic and timeless atmosphere. The Le Chic collection will be able to achieve that luxurious look you are after while improving durability and strength.
- Dream Bathrooms – A bathroom with veined cladding is perfect for relaxation. From washbasins and countertops to shower wall cladding, every detail becomes a unique and sophisticated sensory experience.
Cawdor Stone Gallery are a division of the Cawdor Group, one of the UK’s leading natural stone providers. With over 30 years of experience, our highly qualified team have undertaken international projects of all sizes, providing high-quality materials and a comprehensive range of stone-related services to a range of projects. Contact us today for more info on our quartz worktops.