Crisp, Fresh and White Quartz Worktops3 min read

White quartz worktops are very versatile in the home and the perfect colour to go with any shade. Whether you choose a deep maroon or a bright pink, white is sure to complement. It offers the foundation to a bright and inviting space. Use it to make a smaller space appear larger, or use it in a bolder palette to balance dark shades or layered textures for a modern design.

A refreshing and enjoyable space has been achieved by our client with the shaker style kitchen in a Duck egg blue and plenty of natural light, not to mention the 4 different sections to the kitchen all coming together. This lovely stone is called Iceberg by Belenco which we fitted for a client in St Albans. You can see two full-height splashbacks, behind the hob and sink. 30mm material has been used, which is especially important for the island overhang for the breakfast bar.⠀

Quartz worktops are believed to be the best surface in a kitchen. Style and performance are the main factors of a quartz worktop which delivers a premium look and feel. The material also offers the ultimate in ease of maintenance and longevity too.

The engineered stone is made up of approximately 93% natural quartz mineral, and the remaining 7% made up of fragments, pigments and resins to give the slab overall strength and consistent design.

Quartz benefits

  • The stone is very durable and long-lasting
  • There are many colours and styles available
  • Scratch and stain resistance
  • Totally sealed and polished surface
  • Include low maintenance and anti-bacterial properties

Some White Quartz that are available

Belenco Angel White

Angel White from Belenco is a pure white stone what is versatile working in every colour or theme. This particular colour represents purity with calm and an impeccable surface that will last for many years to come.


Belenco Juliet White

Juliet White from Belenco features a crisp white background and slight flecks scattered throughout the surface. It’s a great solution to your kitchen space and addresses the expectations of industry and users.


Caesarstone Fresh Concrete

Fresh Concrete from Caesarstone is a fabulous colour and a lighter version of the popular Raw Concrete. It’s light and fresh making it the perfect choice for an open-plan space.

Caesarstone Intense White

Intense White from Caesarstone brings fresh optimism and brightness to interiors. It will complement timber, concrete and metal surfaces beautifully. The pure white colour will renovate your home and welcome all who enters.


Caesarstone Pure White

Pure White from Caesarstone is the purest and cleanest white with a fleck-free smooth finish. Perfect to complete a monochrome kitchen design.


Silestone Miami White

Miami White from Silestone is a pure white quartz worktop which is perfect for kitchen work surfaces. It has a timeless appeal and versatility when creating designs in interiors.


Technistone Crystal Diamond

Crystal Diamond from Technistone is a well known high-quality quartz surface for the kitchen with a crisp white finish. It provides the home with beauty, resistance, design and functionality.


This is the Bianca Stella in 20mm which features a small mirror fleck which is more premium grade to the other stones on the market generally with bigger mirror pieces. We supplied and installed this for our lovely client in Stevenage. We think the white on white looks great, especially with the bright pink blind!

Cawdor Stone Gallery are a division of the Cawdor Group, one of the UK’s leading natural stone providers. With over 30 years of experience, our highly qualified team have undertaken international projects of all sizes, providing high-quality materials and a comprehensive range of stone-related services to a range of projects. Contact us today for more info on our quartz and granite worktops.

Cawdor Stone Gallery logo