Being one step ahead has led to Quartzforms’ new collection – Ecotone™. This is the new generation of slabs that contain recycled glass, bio-based resin and less than 5% silica content. The production process relies heavily on energy from renewable sources, such as wind, solar and biomass.
Quartzforms Ecotone has been created by a constant commitment to research and innovation to offer you a new generation of slabs of priceless beauty. They took the relationship between natural and artificial further through research and experimentation, making the first Ecotone slabs with a more sustainable formula to reduce their environmental impact.
- Ecological – Ecotone is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- Versatile – Ecotone is available in a wide range of colours, shades, textures and finishes.
- Waterproof – Ecotone does not absorb liquids.
- Knock resistant – Ecotone is resistant to knocks.
- Scratch proof – Ecotone is not easily scratched.
- Stain resistant – Ecotone is resistant to the stains of many liquids and is non-porous.
- Fire resistant – Ecotone is heat resistant and non-flammable.
- Acid resistant – Ecotone is resistant to external damage.
Quartzforms New Era collection debuted with four slabs originally that fully expressed the unparalleled aesthetic and technical qualities that have always set Quartzforms apart. These four seductive surfaces come with classical references and a contemporary mood.
- Gold – a bright slab with warm-toned veining.
- Atlantis – fine and rarefied light-coloured streaks furrow across a green surface.
- Mystic – a grey that reveals sudden gleams of light
- Nirvana – a texture of elusive flashes illuminates an anthracite black surface.
Quartzforms has now added another four colours to the collection. Let’s take a look at them below.
Lasa is a white stone that has fine grain throughout the surface and grey widespread veins.
Maha is a beige stone that has fine grain throughout the surface and white widespread veins.
Poseidon is a white stone that has fine grain throughout the surface and grey widespread veins.
Crono is a black stone that has fine grain throughout the surface and white chalky veins that dart in different directions.
The eight colours in the collection fully express the unparalleled aesthetic and technical qualities that have always set Quartzforms apart. The fusion of different elements leads to their rebirth in new guises: it is the eternal charm of metamorphosis. What quartz surface will you be choosing?
Cawdor Stone Gallery are a division of the Cawdor Group, one of the UK’s leading natural stone providers. With over 30 years of experience, our highly qualified team have undertaken international projects of all sizes, providing high-quality materials and a comprehensive range of stone-related services to a range of projects. Contact us today for more info on our quartz worktops.