Tour Our Showroom
Take a virtual tour around our showroom to learn about the types of stone Cawdor offers.
Let Cawdor Stone Gallery treat you to a fantastic 20% discount off a great range of Quartz Worktops this Winter.
Lets break it down to 10 flavours of the month
Nilestone Ice White
£635.00 – £745.00
Here’s the full selection
For the perfect addition to your kitchen, consider a quartz worktop that provides a durable and stylish solution for all purposes. It’s practical, low-maintenance and looks beautiful, so no matter what your style is, our extensive quartz colour range here at Cawdor Stone Gallery guarantees that we have something to suit you and consistency of colour is achieved thanks to our outstanding quality control systems.
Here is a selection of the popular colours & styles, please contact us or visit our showroom in Hertfordshire to see the whole range. We offer the largest range in the UK to suit varying tastes and budgets. If you can’t find a suitable stone worktop from Cawdor Stone you’re unlikely to find it anywhere else!
Request A Quote
Our team are here to help with any queries you may have. Our emphasis is on friendly personal service together with expert advice. Fill in our basic quote form and we will contact you back to discuss your requirements and provide a quote.
Alternatively, please fill in our advanced quote form which goes into detail about your requirements.
Or Quick Quote
As one of the hardest stone materials, Quartz is extremely durable, providing a non-porous surface that is resistant to stains, scratches and abrasions – perfect for a kitchen worktop where the majority of cooking and chopping will be done. Should you be looking for a material that provides the same strong, scratch resistant and easy-maintenance properties of granite but with a larger colour choice, man-made quartz may be the best option for your needs.
Quartz is a natural mineral stone very close to Diamond in strength; and it goes through a special patented process to make a quartz slab suitable for fabrication and final installation in your kitchen or bar. Approximately 93% natural Quartz features in each slab, with the remaining 7% a high-quality resin bonding.
The results are superb, you end up with a luxurious stone worktop, being extremely hardwearing and durable. With the advances in technology and manufacturing, the prices for such a luxurious material have fallen in recent years, and you really can transform any kitchen with this fantastic material.
With so many colour options we always recommend a visit to our Hertfordshire showroom where you can see the slabs and samples up close, even taking a sample of Quartz away with you to see how it would look in your room. You can go through our online catalogue below, to see what is on offer from the major manufacturers.
We offer a huge range of quartz colours designed for your individual requirements and style so we’re sure to have something that suits you. Click through to view the colours available from each brand.
Why Cawdor Stone?
Our specialist service and trusted suppliers ensure that your quartz is of the highest quality, providing a maintenance free worktop in a wide range of colours. We source only the best quality quartz from our suppliers, so you can be sure that your worktop will last for many years to come. All the quartz kitchen worktops we sell come with a warranty, EU approvals and specification sheets.
Being a man-made material, there are a number of manufacturers of quartz slab, and Cawdor Stone Gallery source from the market leaders who guarantee their products. We turn these slabs into the beautiful, yet easy-maintenance surfaces of your choice. The next step after you have chosen your perfect slab is to book in our template and fit teams.
Based just outside Stevenage, Cawdor Stone Gallery operates throughout Welwyn, Hertford, St Albans and North London, but we can also provide our services throughout the whole of the South East of England. For more information regarding the services we offer, simply contact the team today. You can see our service area here, if your area is not listed, please get in touch as we are likely to cover it.